Thank you for the feedback regarding your exam.
I will activate your free membership extension within one business day.
What we need to do now is to get you back on track, or maybe change tracks. That last track may not have been the right one.
You need to analyze the results, learn from previous mistakes, and look for areas that need improvement.
Below are two articles I have written that will help you move past this result and focus on how to prepare better for your next attempt. I recommend bookmarking both articles so you can return to them as needed:
Once you’ve identified the problem, you can then take a big step forward and start preparing for success the next time.
Changes may include:
- Writing out a study plan and schedule
- Creating better boundaries with your family, friends and other jobs while studying
- Better utilizing the Massage Exam Academy website
- More practice quizzes and exam simulations
- One or two tests and quizzes is simply not enough
- Identify your weakest areas. Study these areas, do not avoid them
Take a day or two off before you begin putting together your new study plan. Remember that this test does not define you or predict your future success as a massage therapist. Commitment to improve and perseverance will be excellent qualities to have in your future as massage therapist.